Your phone rings, and you find a prospective client on the other end, hoping you can help them with your advocacy skills. After a long and friendly conversation where you show them just how helpful you can be, the two of you hang up the phone – and you never hear from them again.
What went wrong? You were so sure you’d work well together! Do they think your prices are too high? (They aren’t.) Could they not see how helpful you were? (You were too helpful.) Why won’t they sign your contract and pay you for the work?
The answers to these questions will very likely surprise you! And, the information you need to provide to them so they’ll engage in business with you, even though they may not ask, may surprise you even more.
Spend less than two hours with this course, and
- You’ll know exactly what to say, when, and how to say it to improve your chances of acquiring a new client
- You’ll know how to answer the question, “How much do you charge?”, even when you don’t yet know the answer.
- You’ll better understand objections, and how to overcome them in a call.
- You’ll find a useful and very specific, effective call format for contracting and getting paid.
Choose this Course:
…to maximize the number of caller to client conversions in your practice.
Who Should Take this Course:
- Advocates who wish to know how to carry on the potential new client conversation effectively enough to end up with a signed contract and payment.
- Anyone who has been frustrated by their inability to convert a caller into a paid client.
- Potential advocates who wish to effectively obtain new clients when their phone begins to ring.
Course ID: 104 Client Acquisition: Carrying on the Conversation, Converting Callers to Clients
Instructor: Trisha Torrey
Components: 8 Lessons, 3 quizzes, a Client Interview Template, Resources, and a Summary QRG (Quick Resource Guide)
Cost: $29 (Basic Level Course) (APHA member coupons available)
Pre-Requisites or Requirements: Use of a desktop computer or mobile device.
Amount of Time to Complete: Approx. 2 hours
CE/CEUs (Continuing Education Units): 1 CE for BCPAs
Upon completion of this course, you can earn 1 CE toward the BCPA certification. You must pass the quizzes and complete all 9 lessons. Your certificate, including the CE, will be available to print as soon as you complete this course.
Ready to get started?
Click on the first lesson below.