Advocating with Pediatric Patients & Families
Is supporting children, adolescents, and their families a service for your advocacy business?
This course covers a variety of considerations when providing advocacy services for children and their families:
- Barriers faced by children and families navigating the pediatric healthcare system
- Advocacy-related needs of children at varying ages and stages of health-related care
- Healthcare encounter support needs that are unique to pediatric patients
- Maintaining equitable and compassionate care for children and families
Choose this course: to help you determine if adding pediatric services is right for your business and/or to learn more about the nature of pediatric patient advocacy practice.
Take this Course:
- If you must earn continuing education (CEs / CEUs) for maintenance of your BCPA certification, this course is worth 2.0 ethics CEs.
- If you want a better understanding of ways to support pediatric clients and their families, and ideas for incorporating pediatric-related advocacy services into your business.
Title: Advocating with Pediatric Patients & Families
Course ID: (9999)
Instructor: Stacie Lampkin PharmD, BCPPS, BCPA, CA
Components: 5 lessons, 4 quizzes, and an overview
Cost: $79 (Intermediate Level Course) (APHA member coupons available)
Pre-Requisites or Requirements: Use of a desktop or laptop computer or mobile device.
Amount of Time to Complete: 2 – 3 hours
CEs: 2.0 Ethics CEs
Ready to get started? Click on the first lesson below.