- Use the link below to register to complete the evaluation. It will appear as if you are purchasing the course – use the coupon code found on the Call-in follow up page, or in your follow up email to complete the “purchase.” (That’s the page you linked to this page from.) This process puts you in the system so your certificate can be properly generated.
- If you have taken any online course at PracticeUP! before, then log in with your username and password. (If you have never taken a course before, then create a new username and password for use at PracticeUP! Online.)
- Once the registration and purchase are completed, you’ll be given a link to your dashboard. If you don’t see it on the final order page, you can just use the link at the top of the page to go to your Dashboard.
- On your Dashboard, scroll toward the bottom of the page and find a link to Paralysis of Analysis CE Assessment “course”, click on it, and it will take you to the evaluation assessment.
- As soon as you have finished the evaluation, your CE certificate will be generated. You will want to “print” (or make a pdf) of your certificate as soon as it appears online, although it will be available to you whenever you return to your dashboard. You will need this when it comes time to self-report your CE. Neither APHA nor PracticeUP!Online will report the CE for you.
- Time to get started!