- Earn 2.0 ethics CEs toward your BCPA or
- Learn what you need to know about an independent practitioner’s best practices to prepare for your BCPA exam
Getting started with independent advocacy and care management means understanding how to conduct your business and client service with standards that will make it efficient, effective, and ethical.
This course features best practices in four aspects of doing business:
- Managing your practice (legal, financial, insurance)
- Client Service best practices
- Marketing best practices
- Personal, professional best practices
Important! Are you also interested in our Ethics of Health & Patient Advocacy Course? Then don’t register here.
Instead: Link here to register for both courses at the same time and save 20%.