Whether it’s COVID-19, or H1N1, or any other health-related crisis that throws a monkey wrench into one’s day to day work, planning for success is imperative.
- How do we take care of our clients when we can’t see them in person? How do we provide them with peace of mind?
- How do we uncover the services they need, and help them get what they need from the system when we can’t do business in our usual way?
- And how do we keep our practices afloat (or even help them thrive) during such an event?
- How do we set the stage for a healthy practice when the crisis wanes?
This course will help answer all these questions, and more, so you can address them proactively. It will help you build confidence in your ability to help, which will further support your success.
Choose this course: to help you assess the ways you can help current clients, provide them with peace-of-mind even when you can’t help, and to position yourself and your practice for even greater success post-pandemic.
Take this Course:
- To give you ideas and help you plan how to help clients during and after the crisis – both for CARE services and COST services.
- To help you plan and implement marketing to promote your work both during and after the crisis.
- To provide a list of “to-dos” to do while the time is quiet, before the very busy post-pandemic phase sets in.
Important Note: Due to its subject matter, this course will be available for registration for a limited time. (Once you are registered, you will have access to all content for one year.)
Course ID: 195
Instructor: Trisha Torrey
Components: 6 lessons, 3 quizzes, and a Summary QRG (Quick Resource Guide)
Cost: $29 (Basic Level Course) (APHA member coupons available)
Amount of Time to Complete: 2.5 to 3 hours
CEs: 2.5 CEs for the BCPA (includes .5 Ethics CE)
1 CE for CSA
Important Note: Due to its subject matter, this course will be available for registration for a limited time. (Once you are registered, you will have access for one year.)
Ready to get started?
Click on the first lesson below.